Sky is looking for a Streaming Performance Analyst to power their next generation of IP based TV services
What You’ll Do
- Use their streaming data in novel ways to get under the skin of customer behavior
- Own requirements around advert quality
- Determine where adverts impact streaming performance
- Build suitable dashboards and design metrics to highlight issues
- Advise projects on launch suitability
- Work across Technology teams to make improvements
What You’ll Bring
- Problem solver, pattern spotter, data miner
- An eye for detail with a passion for all things quality
- Advanced SQL and experience preferred with Python, GCP, Conviva, Kibana, ML
- 2-3 years of experience as an Analyst or Data Scientist
- Degree in Maths, Science or Engineering preferred
- Knowledge of streaming a plus
They’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to the intricate design. Could you help them turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, they’re collaborative, empowered, and innovative – together, they’re proud that everyone’s favorite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Their great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where You’ll Work
Their Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of their free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town, and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters, and showers.
On-campus you’ll find six subsidized restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at their subsidized gym, catch the latest shows and movies at their cinema, get your car washed, and even get pampered at their beauty salon.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team.
To find out more about working with them, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1