The Senior Advisor, Application Architect will leverage cutting edge big data technologies to lead enterprise level data initiatives by designing and developing a Big Data platform through database design, data modeling, ETL development and API along mobile experience. Extensive experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Map Reduce Frameworks, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, HBase, Hive etc. Utilize Data Analysis, SQL, and Performance Tuning. Develop database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications. Provide database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems. Interact and collaborate with other IT teams including application development, peer reviews, testing, operations, security and compliance and project management office, as well as business customers and external vendors.
3+ years of experience with NoSQL data stores (preferably HBase or Hive)
8+ years of Experience in Java is mandatory with Experience in end-to-end solution architecture
- Design Hadoop deployment architectures (with features such as high availability, scalability, process isolation, load-balancing, workload scheduling, etc.)
- Publish and enforce Hadoop best practices, configuration recommendations, usage design/patterns, and cookbooks to developer community
- Contribute to Application Deployment Framework (requirements gathering, project planning, etc.)
- Provide Hadoop SME and Level-3 technical support for troubleshooting.5+ years of experience with Hadoop/HDFS/Hive/MapReduce
- Hands-on experience with Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper or Storm
- NodeJS is preferred
- Strong experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful
- Expertise in schema design, developing data models and proven ability to work with complex data is required
- Excellent grasp of integrating multiple data sources into an Enterprise data management platform and can lead data storage solution design
- Ability to understand business requirements and building pragmatic/cost effective solutions using agile project methodologies
- Participate in Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including 2 week release sprints
- Perform requirements analysis and high quality code development
- Review the code of coworkers and offer feedback
- Design frameworks, libraries, and components that are reusable
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1