TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Their Trust and Safety engineering team is fast-growing and responsible for building machine learning models and systems to identify and defend internet abuse and fraud on their platform. Their mission is to protect billions of users and publishers across the globe every day. They embrace the state-of-the-art machine learning technologies and scale them to detect and improve the tremendous amount of data generated on the platform. With the continuous efforts of their team, TikTok is able to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
As a tech lead – machine learning engineer, you will be driving resolution for one or more trust and safety domains, such as video content detection, account misbehavior remediation, misinformation detection, and much more. A successful candidate will have hands-on machine learning and software engineering experience. Also, you will take pride in working with other tech leads, product managers, and business partners to identify and solve the most challenging safety and integrity problems on the internet scale.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
• Build large-scale machine learning models and deploy them to the online trust and safety system
• Develop short-term and long-term machine learning and engineering strategies, define vertical domain’s priority and success metrics with their motivated engineers
• Identify tech direction to continuously ship production and improve the ecosystem of their platform
• Collaborate with the product team to define objectives and improve trust and safety strategy
• Collaborate with data analyst to understand and find data patterns
• BS with 5+ years’ industrial experience, or MS/Ph.D. with 3+ years’ relevant experience
• Hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, anomaly detection, data mining, computer vision, NLP or content understanding
• Experience in trust and safety is a plus
• Good programming skills in Python or similar languages
• Experience in working on large scale production machine learning systems
• Good communication and teamwork skills, be passionate about learning new techniques and taking on challenging problems
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Their platform connects people from across the globe and so does their workplace. At TikTok, their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, they are committed to celebrating their diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. They believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. They are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during their recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to them at email@example.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1