- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Architecture, related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as an instructor or in technical training curriculum development or as a data engineer or data scientist.
- Coding experience in Java, Python, C++, and/or Scala.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies in building data pipelines.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Instructional Design, Technical Communications, or a related discipline.
- CPLP or other learning/training certification.
- Experience in creating and managing demonstration sites and labs.
- Experience with Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, or similar e-learning development tools.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills. Ability to collaborate with highly technical subject matter experts and managers to develop training content and curricula.
About The Job
Google Cloud teams work with companies, government agencies, and academic institutions to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative by using Google Cloud products to get their work done. The Google Cloud Training team is a rapidly growing organization within Google Cloud seeking a passionate individual to develop a creative and engaging learning experience to help their customers succeed with the Google Cloud Platform products.
As a Technical Curriculum Developer, you will design, develop, and maintain technical learning content and curricula for various cloud roles.
To thrive in this role, you must be experienced in cloud computing technologies, development languages, learning development principles and tools, and instructional design. You must have the ability to translate technical content into effective learning solutions.
- Design and develop creative learner-centered training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities, including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, hands-on labs, job aides, facilitator guides, and resource materials.
- Dive into Google Cloud technologies, such as Cloud Dataflow, Google BigQuery, Cloud AI Platform, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, and other solutions areas, to understand the services and develop effective training for our customers.
- Perform needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the learning needs of each audience across multiple global locations.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional subject matter experts and others to support initiatives to ensure and drive best practices standardization across all projects, content, and sites.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let them know by completing this form.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1