- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, including software containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with communicating, writing, and editing subject-matter and explaining technical topics to novice or non-technical audiences.
- Experience with DevOps practices and automation tools.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Instructional Design, Technical Communications, or a related discipline.
- Experience creating or managing lab activities or lab environments.
- Experience with Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, or similar e-learning development tools.
- Ability to collaborate with highly technical subject matter experts and managers to develop training content and curricula.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Technical Curriculum Developer, you will design, develop and maintain technical learning content and curricula for various cloud roles including Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Business Intelligence professionals, and Developers. In this role, you will use your experience working as a Technical Curriculum Developer or as a Data Engineer/Data Scientist. You will demonstrate your technical skills and will be self-motivated to maintain technology leadership and vision for the organization. You will be effective in cloud computing technologies, development languages, learning development principles and tools, and instructional design. You will also demonstrate your ability to translate technical content into effective learning solutions.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And their teams are dedicated to helping their customers and developers see the benefits of their technology come to life.
- Design and develop creative learner-centered training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, hands-on labs, job aides, facilitator guides, and resource materials.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional subject matter experts and others to support initiatives.
- Dive deeply into Google Cloud technologies, gaining hands-on experience, in order to understand the services and develop effective training for their customers.
- Ensure and drive best-practices standardization across all projects, content, and sites.
- Perform needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the learning needs of each audience across multiple global locations.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1