- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Architecture, or related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as an instructor or in technical training curriculum development, or as a data engineer or data scientist.
- 5 years of project management experience.
- 4 years of hands-on experience with cloud computing technologies and machine learning.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Instructional Design, Technical Communications or a related discipline.
- Experience creating and managing demonstration sites and labs by collaborating with highly technical subject matter experts and managers to develop training content and curricula.
- Coding experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C++, Scala.
- Ability to collaborate with highly technical subject matter experts and managers to develop training content and curricula.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including effectively explaining technical topics to novie or non-technical audiences.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Technical Curriculum Developer, you will design, develop and maintain technical learning content and curricula for various cloud roles including Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Business Intelligence professionals, and Developers. In this role, you will use your experience working as a Technical Curriculum Developer or as a Data Engineer/Data Scientist. You will demonstrate your technical skills and will be self-motivated to maintain technology leadership and vision for the organization. You will be effective in cloud computing technologies, development languages, learning development principles and tools and instructional design. You will also demonstrate your ability to translate technical content into effective learning solutions.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And their teams are dedicated to helping their customers and developers see the benefits of their technology come to life.
- Design and develop creative learner-centered training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, hands-on labs, job aides, facilitator guides and resource materials.
- Deep Dive into Google Cloud technologies such as Cloud AI Platform, Cloud Dataflow, Google BigQuery, TensorFlow, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Spanner and other solutions areas to understand the services and develop effective training for their customers.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional subject matter experts and others to support initiatives.
- Be responsive to the fast-paced nature of innovation and revise content in a structured manner.
- Perform needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the learning needs of each audience across multiple global locations.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1