- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Economics, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in an analyst role or in an analytical role (e.g., sales support, market research or financial analysis).
- Experience with analyzing data and creating reports with database query experience (e.g., SQL) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Dashboards).
- Understanding of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) and how to use them to guide a business.
- Ability to utilize back-end and data processing work necessary to power UIs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with effective business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
About The Job
As a Technical Data Analyst, you will use your leadership skills, technology insight, business acumen, and creativity as the team builds data pipelines and tools to automate reporting and generate insight. As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will use a data-driven approach to enable decision making and drive an understanding of their fast-growing business. Combined with the resources of a dedicated sales force, our insights translate directly to accelerated growth and improve Google’s ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale.
In this role, you’ll be building scalable solutions that will help make data relevant to the Cloud Sales team on current and historical performance, and visualizing the opportunities for growth. Using your technical skills, you will build tools to automate reporting and dashboard updates so the Cloud leadership team can see quickly and accurately how their businesses are performing. You’ll be involved in defining requirements, building and maintaining data infrastructure, designing reports, and ensuring timely delivery to the end-users.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And their teams are dedicated to helping their customers and developers see the benefits of their technology come to life.
- Manage the single source of truth working with other teams on the Sales team activity reports, product adoption, territory and segment analysis.
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with customer pipeline, product usage, bookings forecasting, and business productivity.
- Develop BI – Data warehousing and reporting solutions to address the growing business reporting, analytics, and data requirements.
- Support engagement activities to analyze business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations in support of work product.
- Provide insights to the business through analysis of bookings, activity and product data to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of their Sale teams.
At Google, they don’t just accept difference—they celebrate it, they support it, and they thrive on it for the benefit of their employees, their products and community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let them know by completing this form.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1