AXA PPP healthcare is a highly successful healthcare company with a track record in helping people in their time of health need mainly through the provision of Private Medical Insurance. They also provide a wide set of healthcare and well-being services to individuals and businesses i.e. Occupational Health and lifestyle support.
They are expanding their other health offerings alongside their PMI offering and want to use the insight from analytics to ensure the success of these. The health industry is booming and the market is flooded with new, innovative ways to support people with their health. They are well placed to address these needs and they are embarking on an exciting transformation journey to emerge as a true health partner to customers, delivering a wide range of health and well-being propositions.
If you would like to join them on this exciting journey and have the right skills for this role then they would love to you to apply!
This role supports the strategic data transformation project, UNiTY (Enterprise Data & Analytics Platform) and they are looking for someone with the ability to analyze and understand their source data systems feeding UNiTY, impacts of changes to them on UNiTY as well as to technically map data sources across the business estate, thus supporting data teams.
You will need a flexible and adaptable approach, the ability to quickly gain an understanding of the delivery being requested, ask the right questions to identify any missing requirements, and work closely within the team to utilize the expertise and deliver quality outputs. The Technical Data Analyst role forms part of the Data Technology transformation, responsible for supporting DAI’s role in major transformation across AXA PPP and will work closely with DAI, IT, and the wider business.
- Follow a structured business and process architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key touchpoints of DAI.
- Map data capture fields from various sources against business processes to understand their primary business functions and usage within DAI.
- Support system migrations by ensuring that data is fed into the Data Platform in accordance with critical business requirements to maintain a reliable source of truth and ensure production continuity.
- Understand upcoming analytics initiatives and provide input on the complexity of the impact on processes.
- Support with routine deep dives into systems and processes to better understand simplification opportunities of data usage and process architecture to initiate action.
- Draft data related project scopes, considering the budget, defining service level requirements from the business, and creating a scope for the work. Reviews proposed system changes with a technical data lens and can define and document and impacts
- Identify improvement opportunities by understanding the specific business area’s value drivers and defining needs to help recommend value-driven solutions to key stakeholders
- Working within a project team to understand the data impacts and touchpoints within an initiative. Help form the business case from a data perspective and understand the deliveries and resource needs supporting this.
Skills & Experience
- A good understanding of data deliverables (insight, visualizations, reporting outputs, data extracts, etc) and best practice options for delivery
- Knowledge of data management theory
- Able to navigate and query using SQL.
- Able to take an enterprise-wide view of the business
- Experience in design thinking and able to take a big-picture view
- Strong communication and documenting skills
- Experience in process mapping
- Experience working with KPI frameworks and definitions
- Experience working within a data environment, technologies for a hands-on data role
- Experience in taking ownership for data deliverables
- Experience with large change and business readiness – desirable
- Underpinning the “internal consultancy” ethos of the DAI function, an agile mindset, and a principle of continuous improvement in the way you work.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, they promise to put their collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged, and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in their business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything they do. For them, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realize their full potential by being 100% themselves at work, and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. They’re one of the UK’s largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and they’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
What They Offer
- Annual performance related bonus
- Life cover
- Contributory pension
- PMI cover
- 28 days holiday
- Various local & national discounts
AXA is proud to support the needs of its employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. They are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1