Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
If you are a creative and confident technical project manager who is focused on the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and who loves the collaborative nature of an early stage venture, then they would love to meet you!
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Their cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Their culture is one of open communication, collaboration, curiosity, unbridled creativity and teamwork. The ideal candidate possesses experience in leading/managing software development projects from concept to production.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, providing leadership and daily management throughout the project life cycle
- For each assigned project, apply project management principles to come up with a project management approach that fits the needs of the project
- Create and identify project schedule and milestones; maintain throughout the project
- Maintain control of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Negotiate timing and content of deliveries with clients and cross-functional project teams
- Provide detailed status reporting to clients; resolve any issues that could impact the project outcome
- Collaborate on a daily basis with cross-functional project teams
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum meetings as well as various meetings with clients
- Participate in project coordination, contractor and scheduling meetings
- Coordinate development of project cost estimates at different funding gates
- Create, update, and maintain project management artifacts
- Recommend and implement process improvements where necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- 6+ years of project management in software development for external clients, including proof-of-concepts and mass production projects
- 3+ years of hand-on software development and/or UI/UX design in industrial projects
- BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or closely related degree
- In-depth understanding of full software development life cycle
- Experience in applying Agile principles using approaches like Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with Atlassian platform – Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket – or similar project tracking and version control software.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and act with integrity
- Ability to comfortably present all levels within the organization and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- PMP certification and/or Scrum certification
- Prior experience in managing AI application development projects
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1