The Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) is an international conference series that brings together the best minds in data science and artificial intelligence and one of the leaders in the exciting field of data science and artificial intelligence training.
ODSC is seeking a data science or machine learning expert to write test questions for our training sessions.
- Conduct research and write test questions for tests in data science, machine learning, and programming
- Critically review items written by other team members.
- Work with our content team to research the assessments for a given topic
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of data science and machine learning
Required Experience & Skills:
- Teaching experience in a school or educational center is desirable
- Prior test or assessment writing experience a strong plus
- Strong writing skills
- Expert knowledge of machine learning and data science is a must
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, meet strict deadlines, and receive constructive feedback
Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, or related STEM degree OR a Master’s degree in education or one of the disciplines mentioned.
- Team Player: Confident, knows when to ask for help, and receptive to feedback
- Communicator: Able to speak and write effectively on short timelines, creative but disciplined, and doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel
- Fast: Prefers to learn by doing, able to make good decisions with limited information
- Organized: Works hard and smart, manages priorities and deadlines under pressure
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1