About The Team
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, they believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to users. They are looking for passionate and talented people to join the product and operations team, to build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for the users.
As a data scientist focusing on user growth efforts, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with a variety of teams within the User Growth Department, including product, operation, marketing, and algorithm teams. You will be able to leverage your data analytical expertise and strong business acumen and work with the UG country manager to accelerate the growth of Tiktok Shop business in UK.
– Provide end-to-end quantitative analysis including metrics design, model development, data analysis, and dashboard building;
– Design and analyze AB experiments to optimize the efficiency and ROI of UG initiatives to constantly improve long-term customer value and ensure sustainable growth of the business;
– Apply user label and user portrait data assets and build synergy with data product teams to craft audience targeting capabilities of e-commerce performance marketing or event scenarios;
– Understand the UK Market landscape and major competitors, providing actionable insights to help achieve the growth of both business results and user scale.
– Bachelor’s degree or above in STEM subjects. – 2.1 or equivalent achieved;
– Proficiency in SQL/Excel/R/Python/Tableau. Familiar with common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression);
– Have interest in e-commerce and big data, proven data analysis skills;
– At least 3 years of working experience in an analytical role involving 3 of the below: e-commerce/user growth/product optimization/business analytics/performance marketing;
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Self-driven, able to work under pressure, and have the resilience to overcome difficult challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. The platform connects people from across the globe and so does their workplace. At TikTok, the mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, they are committed to celebrating diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities they reach. They are passionate about this and hope you are too.