At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Data Scientist you will work on extraction, management, modeling and generation of key features that extract efficiency out of thousands of technology engagements in service of a vast array of industry applications with the intent to improve the performance, effect and revenue output of key sales and go to market functions.
- Identifying and extracting reliable features from a rich set of data sources, and socialize targeting with key stakeholders to drive reliable, ongoing metric driven instrumentation of a core element of IBM’s business.
- Using data science techniques, and state of the art open source and proprietary tools to establish impactful and user-centric data representation method and visualizations.
- Collaboration and communications of goals and objectives across an ecosystem of technology leaders to identify critical data sources and features.
- Thinking outside of the box on what insights would help drive data driven commercial impact and working to provide those insights in an iterative and agile way.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Data Science
- Feature extraction
- Model generation / management / Deployment
- Object, Table and Document based data management
- ML / DL / RL package experience in Python or R
- Experience with Data Visualization Tooling
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Strong Data Science / Data Management Skills
- Current, Cloud Native development and devops skills
- Tech sales experience a plus
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join IBM, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on their personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1