Want to help drive a revolution in synthetic biology?
Triplebar’s breakthrough products touch every aspect of our daily lives, from food to medicine, and we envision a future where biology allows us to feed, heal, and house themselves in a sustainable and scalable way. They’re looking for an exceptional Data Scientist and colleague to join the team. You’ll experience the great opportunity and responsibility of helping to build a transformative company.
About the role
• Triplebar organizes their R&D team around the Design, Build, Test and Learn functions. They are currently building this “Learn” team, which comprises Bioinformatics, Computational biology, Data Science (AI/ML) and Data Engineering functions.
• This position reports to the Head of Data.
• You will play a strong role in how Data Science is integrated into all aspects of the business, particularly as it pertains to Biology, Engineering, Scale up and Business teams.
• You will link data (microfluidics platform generates complex sets of phenotype and multi-omics data) to the most effective ML/AI analysis, making deep insights rapidly available to scientists and other stakeholders.
• You will help establish standard data formats across the company, help clean data and implement validation layers.
• You will collaborate to design novel data sets that can answer key project and/or business questions, develop advanced analysis and present insights to the company
• 4+ experience in ML and AI and applying it to biological data to create actionable insights
• 2+ years experience populating and querying databases (SQL)
• As the first Data Scientist you will embrace the opportunity to own and architect data analysis, and curation systems and build them (nearly) from scratch.
• You have cleaned and organized (synthetic) biological assay, sequence, genotype and phenotype data and metadata.
• You are an excellent python programmer and have experience with bash scripting
• You communicate clearly and effectively with biology, engineering and business teams and work with those folks as an embedded and committed partner
• Once you understand a problem, you work diligently to solve it on your own, employing industry best practices or a quick fix as appropriate
• You have an exceptional ability to invent and create novel analysis platforms that add value
• You want to learn more about synthetic biology and have a continuous growth mindset
• You communicate Triplebar’s mission and values internally and externally Triplebar offers highly competitive salaries and benefits, including medical and dental insurance paid for employee, flexible time off, and equity!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1