What You’ll Be Doing…
You will be a core team member of the experience team, tightly partnered with Experience Designers and Managers to focus on one particular segment of the Consumer Journey such as Learn + Decide, Buy and Get, Use + Pay and Stay or Leave. On one of these core teams, you will be accountable to conduct the appropriate insights work to reveal consumer needs and expectations from defining new experiences to delivering a solution that satisfies and delights their consumers.
Uncovering Experience Insights On Work Streams
- Lead the insight activities that range from front-end experience creation, to design refinement in-person and remotely to A/B testing.
- Integrate secondary data and input into the insights process.
- Develop the screening criteria, discussion guide and activities for each stage of insight and moderate sessions.
Insight formulation and story-telling
- Uncover the unexpected insights that drive new experiences as well as the little ‘i’ insights that inform their development and present them in a compelling way to help stakeholders understand consumer needs and how they impact solutions.
- Present the insights to senior leaders as appropriate.
Partner, vendor, and resource management
- Ensure the Consumer Experience Lab and technology is operating well for their consumers and stakeholders.
- Escalate on-going needs and issues to the Director of CXI.
- Manage recruiting and facilities firms as well as remote testing panels and partners.
- Manage the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable, maintain confidentiality as well as handle note-taking and video responsibilities amongst the core team.
You’ll Need To Have
What they’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience with User Experience Insights.
- Experience managing the recruitment process with vendors, and managing the day-to-day quality of the lab.
- Experience with secondary data, trends and learnings.
- Experience moderating and planning ethnographies, one-on-one’s, panels and remote testing environments.
- Experience creating discussion guides.
- Experience with qualitative generative research, evaluative methodologies, and usability from concept formation through launch.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Even Better If You Have
- A degree.
- Experience developing screening criteria to identify the right consumers.
- Experience defining and planning the approach and methodologies in context of project scope and timeline.
- Experience providing insights to inform digital engagement (website, apps, api’s).
- Ability to ensure the right technology and tools are in-place to provide a great lab experience for consumer participants and viewers.
- Familiarity and experience working with data science, analytics and market research groups on quantitative evaluations.
- Experience bringing the insights to life through a narrative that clarifies the needs and desires of our consumers and how they can be integrated into the designed experience.
- Experience crafting discussion guides and appropriate tools and exercises to reveal consumer needs and desires in close partnership with Experience Design, Management and Business Partners.
- Experience working in the early stages of group formation.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, they’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, they will offer you great pay and benefits, but they’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
They’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate their employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes them better.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1