As a web analytics expert, you’re deeply involved with the messy, confusing and infinitely valuable data generated by a major web site. You thrive on proactively finding opportunities to improve every online customer’s visit experience. You have the analytics skill to tease groundbreaking insights out of the online signals and the communications skills to deliver your compelling message to a wide variety of audiences: senior management, product management, marketing, finance, and others.
What better way to use the value of your skills and experience into a more valuable career opportunity than as the Web Analyst for the Apple Online Store. AOS is a leading eCommerce environment like no other, representing the most admired brand in over 40 countries worldwide. With multi-platform web implementations and an outstanding shopping app, AOS is a powerful presence, providing a unique opportunity for an imaginative and motivated Web Analyst to light the way for the AOS business team while enjoying a scale and scope of personal growth available only at Apple.
- They are looking for an individual with significant experience in the following:
- Web analytics and reporting experience in an Omniture/Adobe data capture system.
- Online business built on consumer retail products.
- Developing or working with tracking systems for online behaviour
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- You will have…
- Advanced expertise in the generation, collection and analysis of visitor behaviour data
- Demonstrated ability to extract, conceptualise and communicate the important patterns of visitor behaviour from web data that identifies important business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clear and actionable data in person and through reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to define, lead and complete complex inter-departmental projects
- Advanced command of data visualisation techniques
- Documented ability to work effectively with technical partners
- Experienced and comfortable presenting findings verbally to management at any level
- TECHNICAL SKILLS
- You will have…
- Expert knowledge of web tools and resources
- Expert knowledge/relationship with third party research and data sources
- Expert knowledge of and experience using Adobe Workspace, Adobe Workbench
- Expert knowledge of information delivery technologies, especially Tableau, Excel, Keynote
- Experience with data mining and modelling tools in SAS, R etc.
Develop and maintain working relationships with a core group of business stakeholders who require a clear understanding of the web site functionality and visitor experience.
Provide intellectual and interpretive leadership on the meaning of data generated by the AOS as implemented in a multiplicity of electronic environments.
Work closely with the web data infrastructure teams on the definition and implementation of new information to ensure comprehensive coverage and descriptive precision.
Provide analytics and interpretive guidance on traffic sources and conversion value as well as the effectiveness of product discovery, selection, merchandising and purchase experience. As well as on the use of the AOS app, both as an online purchasing resource and as an in-store shopping support tool.
Ensure the consistency and availability of web analytics across all countries in which the AOS does business.
Education & experiences in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, computer science or other quantitative disciplines.
MS in statistical methods, machine learning, computer science or econometrics
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1