Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
The Web Applications Engineer will join the Data Application team with iRobot’s R&D department. They will be responsible for enhancing and maturing iRobot’s product data applications. The Web Applications Engineer will add delivery capacity to design, build and scale all of iRobot’s custom applications that enable robot processing functions.
These applications directly communicate with iRobot’s full suite of products, as well as, utilize robot data to enhance customer experience and the life of our products. The Web Application Engineer will work closely with the Platform Managers to understand IoT, Product, Engineering, Database, Manufacturing, Operations, Customer Care, and Repair business requirements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities Include
- Whole lifecycle software development for the full suite of iRobot’s product data web-based applications.
- Full-stack web application engineering for each new robot data business need.
- Designing and advising on appropriate database modeling.
- Providing guidance to a contracted development team.
- Is passionate about Robots and characterizes the “Maker Culture”.
- All other tasks delegated by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years engineering experience with multiple languages and frameworks.
- Proficient with Object Oriented design/programming.
- Proficient in Python, Angular, React, Vue.
- Proficient in RESTful API, JSON, SQL, MySQL, database design.
- Knowledgeable in AWS Services such as EC2, ElasticBeanStalk, Lambda, ApiGateway, DynamoDB, IAM, SNS, CloudFront, CloudFormation.
- Software Development Lifecycle – Agile (Jira, Confluence).
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Work with Platform Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, and QA.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1